Monday, January 28, 2013

DIY Nail Polish Rack


I have been searching for a way to store my nail polishes. Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of table space in my dressing room, so those acrylic step displays I had my eye on were just not going to work. I has a small bit of wall space and living in Canada, I was having a hard time finding an acrylic wall rack with the exact measurements I needed. During my search I found this video:


I followed the steps and created my own. 



I also store my essential oils on it, as I don't have quite enough to fill it, which I have been slowly working at. I store my color wheels (which I bought at Sally Beauty Supply) on the rack so I can see what the colors look like on a painted surface.
I am quite pleased on how it turned out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment